SLIDER

The Review: Lola Liquid Concealer

Sunday 16 February 2014

Lola is a brand that I had never heard of before. But during a post-work pre drinks crisis last week, I stumbled across it in my local M&S in a moment of concealer-less need. And I have to say it was so worth the £12 I parted with for it. Having been from a brand I was unaware of, I was sceptical about how well this would work, but I just needed it to cover the unattractive bags under my eyes! I am so in love with this concealer! I have the shade 'light' which was the fairest shade they had, and its perfect for brightening up under my eyes, and also provided great coverage when dabbed onto a few blemishes. It had great lasting power, and the formula is thick but not too cakey! Safe to say, it has become a regular in my daily make up routine!

I'd be interested to try other offerings from the brand, so if anyone has used anything please let me know!

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design