SLIDER

The Notes: Make Up Bag #1

Wednesday 12 February 2014

This week hasn't been all that adventurous on the make up front. Overcoming a cold has prevented much in the way of exciting daily excursions, so my make up bag has played host to a small array of quick fix products. For my base I've been loving the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, which has the perfect coverage without being too heavy. I apply the tiniest amount of this with my Real Techniques Expert face Brush over the top of my Body Shop Pore Minimiser, which acts as a perfect primer to calm the skin and create a lasting finish. 

I've been adding a slick of the Lola Concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes, and then dusting off my base with a light hand of the Body Shop Shimmer Cube (which made an appearance in my January favourites, and is set to feature again this month)! 

The eyes have been kept relatively simple this week, with a base of Urban Decay's Potion Primer followed by Max Factor's Wild Shadow Pencil in 05. I love this shade and formula, but it is in need of a primer underneath to make it go the distance. I finish it all off with a couple of swipes of Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara, which it still my fave to this day. For the brows, Bobbi Brown's Brow Pencil in Brunette has been this weeks offering, blended in with my Mac 266 to create a more natural look. 

So there we have it, this weeks fuss and fancy-free make up bag, of the items that have been gracing my face of late. 

Which products are currently residing in your make up bag?

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design