SLIDER

The Review: Smashbox Fade Out Palette

Friday 31 January 2014

During my latest shopping spree, I took the regular stroll through the aisles of Boots, and came across this beauty in the Smashbox sale. Smashbox is a brand renowned for its primers and bases, and I admit I'm a fan of both. So I was intrigued when I picked this up to see what they had to offer in way of their other products - and I have to say I'm not disappointed. It has the perfect balance of textures, from matte, shimmer and even a glittery offering thrown in, and thus is great for a day to night transformation. If you're a lover of a good old smokey eye, but with a more natural finish, than this palette is perfect for you! All of the shades compliment each other beautifully, and the lightest shade makes a darn good under brow highlight! The pigmentation of these shadows is amazing, and teamed with a decent primer, they lasted all day - never a bad thing!

Its no longer available online, but there was quite a few in my local Boots, so have a gand!
Has anyone else tried anything from Smashbox that they would recommend?

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design