SLIDER

The Review: Unique Argan Plus Luxury Oil

Sunday 19 January 2014

Hair Oils. I've tried my fair share of the babies and loved most of them and so was rather excited to give this one a go! I have really difficult frizzy hair, that can feel quite dry sometimes, so anything that promises to hydrate and smooth is fine by me! I have to say, that this one fits the bill perfectly!

As with most hair oils you only need the tiniest dot, which I then rub between my hands (as hair oils always work better when warmed) and smooth throughout the lengths of my hair. The result is silky smooth and shiny locks, which brush with painless ease - always a bonus! There is not much fragrance to it, which doesn't bother me in the slightest, although it might be a turn off for some!

The only downside to this is just the smallest amount too much product can leave you with the dreaded greasy hair look, that needs instant washing attention. But, tried, tested and lesson learned on that front!

 Its available here for 60ml.

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design