SLIDER

My First Ever Post!

Saturday 4 January 2014
Right here goes…

I have been thinking of starting a beauty blog for a very long time now. Bordering on years really! I love love love reading so many different blogs, especially those about all thinks make up related and have been itching to get my own up and running!


I'm not the most experienced of make-up appliers, but have a huge passion for make up, skin care and hair products - a passion that is causing me all sorts of storage dilemmas! I like to hope I've learnt a few things about beauty so this blog will mainly be about sharing my latest finds, beauty saviour products and my favourite bits and pieces! I'm sure there will be many a make up faux-pas along the way but hey-ho!


Anyway, onwards! I hope you enjoy hearing my thoughts about a ton of beauty products and I'm excited to think that someone might actually read my ramblings - I think my family and friends are getting slightly sick of me constantly saying 'ooh you've got to try this'! 

Love Meg 
x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design