SLIDER

The Notes: Because I'm all about that Base

Saturday 4 April 2015

Foundations: one of the trickiest things to get right when it comes to make up. Like many make up wearers, I have trawled my way through many formulas, brands and colours (you name it, I've tried it) to find the best foundation to suit all my skin needs. But I think I have just about got myself covered for any skin/ life scenario with my top 3 bases:

For the 'my skin looks so dull' day: 
The Nars Sheer Glow foundation is a cult product, and for good reason. The silky formula blends easily, leaving a beautiful finish, which literally looks like ' a glow from within'. Had a sleepless night? No problem, Nars has you sorted with this one.

For the 'my skin hates me' day:
You know the days, when you have redness, sensitivity, blemishes - the whole shebang, and you just want to crawl back under the duvet? Well the Chanel Perfection Lumiere has your back (or your face) when these problems arise. Targeted specifically to correct all types of imperfections, the Perfection Lumiere really is a good skin day in a bottle.

For the 'my skin doesn't know what it wants' day:
Buildable coverage? Check. Not too matte, but not too dewy? Check. Decent shade range? Double Check. The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is one that has been on my wish list for quite some time. Having recently succumbed and bought a bottle, I'm sold. 100%. It has everything you need in a decent foundation, and no matter if my fussy skin is having an oily day, or a drier day, Luminous Silk smooths it out and leaves a natural finish. We're playing with the big boys now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design