SLIDER

The Product: Bobbi Brown Calypso Cheek Palette

Saturday 28 March 2015

Living in the UK, where we are constantly in the 'do I bring my coat or do I brave it' stage of the year, one of the only ways to tell if Spring is approaching is to head to your local beauty department to see if the Spring Collection make up launches have made an appearance. Ok its not quite that bad, but it really is one sunny day followed by a miserable rainy and windy one. 

So on my latest trip to John Lewis I scoured the beauty hall and was delighted to see that Spring has indeed sprung in the make up world! I think Spring beauty launches are my favourite of the year - soft palettes, coral lipsticks and subtle shimmer all bloom around March and its this natural, feminine look that makes me most excited for Spring (that and not having to leave for work in the dark)! 

Upon my travels, I came across the Bobbi Brown Hot Collection and the stunningly beautiful cheek palette in Calypso. There were two other blush palettes in the collection - Berry which holds much deeper warmer tones and Pink, with more fuchsia bright shades. Each offering is targeted towards different skin tones, so there really is something for everyone. I went for Calypso, the medium tone suggestion, with two coral blushes and one blush/highlight hybrid. All shades are beautiful alone with strong pigmentation, but my favourite has to be 'Coral Sugar', the lighter blush on the right. It looks so natural when applied and is extra pretty teamed with the middle highlight 'Calypso". 

All three palettes are Limited Edition and definitely worth the £34 price tag. It has quickly become my go-to blush look for early Spring, and the other two are looking tempting...

Love Meg
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design