SLIDER

The Notes: My MAC Lipstick Collection

Saturday 11 April 2015

Can you call 6 lipsticks a collection? Probably not, but as these are one of my favourite posts to read, I thought I would share my mini MAC lipstick collection. Neutral berry shades, moving into corals and a classic red to top it off; you can definitely see a slight theme going on here non? 

L-R:

Patisserie - My all time favourite and my go-to daily lippy. I actually have two of these - one for my dresser and another that lives in my handbag - just in case. The perfect 'My Lips But Better' shade that just goes with every eye make up look going. 

Brave - A slightly deeper version of Patisserie, with a blue undertone running through it. This one is another easy-wearer. 

Fanfare - My most recent addition - the perfect pale coral to ease into Spring. Not too bright, but more colour than the first two. 

Ruby by Pedro Lourenco - A limited edition, thats a twist on the classic Ruby Woo. A pillar box red in an Amplified finish, I love this with a simple eye look as a statement pop of colour. How pretty is the packaging though?

Crosswires - A bright summery coral, that packs more of a punch than Fanfare. It looks great when wearing pastel colours and a gold/bronzey eye. 

Plumful - Another beauty addict fave right here. This is a deep berry shade that rocks during the colder months with a smokey eye.

A quick breakdown of my MAC lipsticks - I'm sure there will be a few new additions as the year goes on!

Love Meg
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design