SLIDER

The Product: Everyday 'Champagne' Eyeshadows

Wednesday 5 November 2014

I think it is safe to say that when it comes to the perfect everyday shadow, I am definitely stuck in the 'champagne-y neutrals' rut. Not that I'm complaining. Its my favourite base colour and is easily paired with a neutral brown through the crease or a deep plum if I'm feeling really brave. Its safe to say I have gathered quite the collection but I thought I would give you a break down of my two favourites. 




The top shade is MAC's All that Glitters - a shade that I wasn't really fussed about despite it being a long-term stand-out in the beauty community. But I eventually jumped on the bandwagon after a swatching sesh during a recent trip to my local counter when I saw how beautiful a shade it really is. It blends perfectly and I tend to wear this alone with lashings of mascara and a bold lip. 

Underneath is the Longwear Powder Eyeshadow in Nude Swings by Benefit. A slightly lighter shade, this one has more of a creamy texture, despite still being a powder. The longevity of this really is remarkable, it stays on all day without so much as a smudge, which for my oily eyelids is a winner. I also love the packaging that this comes in, as with most of Benefit's products!

At pretty much the same price its tricky to choose between the two, but if I had to pick I think it would come down to Benfefit's offering, just for the soft texture that really is a dream to blend...

Any more champagne shades that need adding to my collection?

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design