SLIDER

The Notes: Make Up Bag #2

Sunday 16 November 2014

An updated breakdown of my go-to products. Some oldies, some newbies, and even a splash of colour on the eyes! 

The current love of my life, the Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation, has been a staple pretty much every single day of late. I did a full review and rave here  and the love is still strong. Likewise, another recent purchase, the Kevyn Aucoin Scultping Powder in Medium has been used on a daily basis to create the effect of cheekbones on my balloon face. Blush wise, I'm adding a much needed pop of colour to my cheeks with the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink. It leaves that 'just in from a cold walk' pink on my cheeks and looks so natural on top of the Chanel foundation. 

Brows wise, I've been reaching for the Benefit Gimme Brow gel. An instant brow tint, this works better if you run it first against the hairs and then comb through the right way to give that natural but full brow effect. It is so quick, something which I love this time of year when getting up early in the morning is just too cold! I'm into the natural brow thing at the moment, as I'm spicing it up a bit on the eyes with MACs Cranberry eyeshadow, for an autumnal smokey eye that is a nice change from my usual champagne toned shimmer. Teamed with a nice cat-eye flick (courtesy of the Eyeko Skinny Liner) and lashings of the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara this warm berry eye look is perfect for autumn! 

Keeping it simple on the lips, Ive been opting for MAC patisserie, my all time favourite nude shade - definitely a 'my-lips-but-better' colour that tones down the look to keep it everyday-safe. 

Anything new in your current make up bag?
Love
Meg xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design