SLIDER

The Notes: Shine Sprays

Tuesday 22 April 2014

I think I, like most females, strive to have silky shiny locks, worthy of Kate Middleton, and this results in my trying product after product to see which achieves the desired result. And I have to say, that after what feels like years of trial and error, I feel I have finally found two that do exactly as promised.

I am a massive fan of the brand Bumble and Bumble, and having recently discovered a stand tucked within the aisles of my local Boots, I couldn't resist picking a few things up. One of the said items was the Bumble and Bumble Shine On Finishing Spray (which also featured heavily in my January favourites). Its a gorgeous formula, which when sprayed sparingly onto styled and dried hair, adds an element of shine and glossiness to my usually dull tresses.

The second product to claim a prize for 'holy grail hair product' is the Fudge Head Shine spray. This is a product that I have lusted after for years, after trialling it on many an occasion at the hairdressers. So I finally took the plunge and purchased my own bottle, and needless to say my first impressions were correct. Infinitely lighter than the Bumble shine spray, this leaves more of a fine mist of subtle shine over the hair - maybe due to the way that the product leaves the bottle - as a mist rather than more vigorous sprays. Also, nothing compares to the vanilla/coconut-y smell that lingers all day after using this spray - without a doubt the nicest smelling hair product I have ever owned.

I've noticed that I tend to use the Bumble offering more when I am going out, or when I have my hair up, as it seems to tailor its shine to particular patches of hair when pumped, rather than Fudge's which is my preference for day-to-day wear due to its more natural distribution and formula.

Any other shine sprays that make the cut?

Love
Meg xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design